Sleep & Mood Disturbances
Sleep is essential. If you experience any of the following on a regular basis, you may have a chemically imbalanced brain.
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Difficulty staying asleep
- Waking earlier than intended for the day
- Feeling un-rested following sleep
- Feelings of sadness
- Uncontrollable tearfulness
- Feelings of worthlessness
- Loss of interest or pleasure in things you love
- Lack of energy
- Trouble concentrating
- Suicidal ideations
None of the above symptoms are normal in a healthy adult or child and are typically a sign of chemical or hormonal imbalances. Discovering, identifying and addressing these imbalances can help alleviate these bothersome symptoms associated with sleep and mood irregularitites.
How to identify these imbalances