Gut bacteria symptoms and imbalances like those listed below are all indicativate of poor GI tract issues. Armed with your test results and a wide range of gut health products, Wellnicity can help get you back on track.
- Fewer than 3 bowel movements per week
- More than 3 bowel movements per day
- Lumpy, hard stool
- Loose, watery stool
- Abdominal cramps
- Alternating bouts of constipation and diarrhea
- Frequent bouts of belting or flatulence
- Sharp pains, cramps or spasms in the abdomen
- Feeling full of distention of the stomach following meals
- Burning in stomach or chest after eating
- Regurgitation of foods or liquids
- Acidic taste and/or burning of the throat
- Heartburn or acid reflux
- Nausea following meals
- Difficulty swallowing
- Feeling of food stuck in throat or chest
All of the above can be symptoms of IBS, constipation, and several other GI tract issues. Discovering, identifying and addressing these impairments can help alleviate these bothersome symptoms.
Are you ready to determine if GI distress is playing a role in your gastrointestinal symptoms?
Shop Related Test Kits