Vitamins for Gastrointestinal Problems
Many individuals struggle with constipation, diarrhea, and/or IBS symptoms on a regular basis. Many suffer in silence not knowing how to help themselves, or even worse, their symptoms become so common they think this is "normal" for their body to react this way.
Did you know there are gut health supplements to help with constipation, diarrhea and IBS symptoms? Probiotics are a great way to help with constipation, diarrhea and IBS, as probiotics promote the growth of beneficial gut bacteria and restore balance in the digestive tract. Also, if the constipation, diarrhea and IBS symptoms happen to come from parasites or a yeast imbalance, certain gut health supplements can aid in targeting these issues.
- FloraReplete is a specially blended probiotic formula containing seven strains of beneficial flora that are able to withstand the harsh environment of digestion, allowing them to restore balance in the small intestine. This high-potency probiotic is shelf stable.
- GI Clear contains a special botanical blend of ingredients that create an unfavorable environment for harmful microbes.
- BactClear provides a blend of three essential oils that act in synergy to promote healthy microbial balance and immune support. Formulated with the goal of supporting the GI flora by promoting balanced immunity.
- Saccharomyces contains Saccharomyces boulardii, a nonpathogenic, transient yeast used to support normal bowel transit time and repair the lining of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Vital-Zymes Complete, supports the breakdown, absorption, and utilization of macronutrients from a wide spectrum of foods, including proteins and protein peptides, complex carbohydrates, disaccharides and sugars, lipids/fats, and vegetable fibers. Probiotics are another great way to help with gas and bloating, as probiotics promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut and restore balance in the digestive tract.
- GI Soothe contains Zinc Carnosine is a zinc complex of L-carnosine that has been shown to benefit the mucosal lining in the stomach and small intestine. Mastic gum, traditionally used to protect the stomach lining has been shown in studies to promote microbial balance in the stomach. Bismuth citrate is used to promote normal bacterial growth and for its soothing action on the gastric and mucosal lining. Berberine sulfate is a compound with many health benefits but specifically improves the lining of the stomach, increases blood flow to the spleen and thereby promoting healthy immune system activity.
- Digestzymes is a full spectrum digestive enzyme blend containing specific enzymes such as betaine HCl, Ox Bile Extract, and Pancreatin targeting protein breakdown and fat absorption for maximum nutrient absorption.
Where to get
The vitamins and nutrients commonly used to address constipation, diarrhea and IBS can be purchased at any large retailer. Be on the lookout for professional-grade vitamins and supplements - most of those sold at brick-and-mortar retailers are food-grade. Wellnicity has sourced a variety of personalized supplements, used effectively for years by our clinical team. These supplements can be compiled into daily-dose pill packs for convenience. (All of the vitamins and supplements sold here at Wellnicity are professional-grade and delivered to your door).
If you want to really address your symptoms and find out which vitamins and supplements will actually make you feel better, you first need to know what is going on in your body. We offer a number of clinical at-home test kits to help you measure and discover what is out of balance so you can accurately address your problems.
Test kits for measuring these imbalances