Effective Date: March 25, 2021
Last Updated: March 25, 2021
INW Brands, LLC (“Company,” “INW,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on our Website; and
- in email and other electronic messages between you and our Website;
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect the following types of information from and about users of our Website, specifically information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name and email address (“Personal Data”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, location, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website, error information, clickstream data, search query (keywords entered into a search engine) and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; and
- automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us both directly and indirectly
The information we collect from you includes:
- User Content (e.g., personal medical information, personal health records, health quiz responses, lab results, health assessment form responses, product recommendations for you, personal lifestyle recommendations, product orders) that you post to the Service or that become part of your User Content through your interactions with the Service.
- information that you provide to us on our Website, such as on forms you complete and submit electronically; and
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, specifically:
- details of your visits to our Website, such as traffic data, location, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website, error information, clickstream data, search query (keywords entered into a search engine) and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- information about the equipment you use to access our Website, usage details and your Internet connection.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service to you. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide, support, personalize, develop and improve our Website;
- to provide you with information that you request from us or that may be of interest to you, such as newsletters, offers and promotions in connection with our products;
- to process your requests, purchases, and transactions for products ordered by you;
- to provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries and requests;
- to help maintain the safety, security, quality, and integrity of our Website, databases and other technology assets, and business, including to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for that activity, and to debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of INW’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by INW about our Website users is among the assets transferred in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of INW, our customers, or others;
- to carry out our obligations, and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to comply with our legal, regulatory, and contractual obligations;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provided the Personal Data; and
- for any other purpose with your consent or as otherwise permitted by law.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you and related promotions, newsletters, or other marketing communications. If you wish to opt-out of receiving such communications, you may do so at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of these communications.
- Disclosure of Your Information
- to affiliated companies, contractors, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to internet cookie information recipients, such as analytics services; or
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by INW about our Website users are among the assets transferred.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. These third parties may aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Data:
- Promotional Offers from WELLNICITY. If you do not wish to have your email address used by INW to promote our own products and services, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or other marketing communications you receive from us. This opt out does not apply to information provided to WELLNICITY as a result of a product purchase, or your use of our services.
- Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
You may notify us through the Contact Information below of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible. We may not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
State-Specific Privacy Rights
The law in some states may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of Personal Data. If you are a California resident, as of January 1, 2020, you have the additional rights described in the Privacy Addendum for California Residents.
- Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our Website is not currently set up to respond to those signals.
- Security of Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We use encryption technology for information sent and received by us. The safety and security of your information also depends on you.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or in your operating system.
- Third Party Sites
Our Website may contain links to third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites or services. The privacy practices of these third parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, are subject to the privacy statements of these parties, which we suggest you review.
- Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or through the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data (as that term is defined below) from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Website, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us through the Contact Information below.
- Contact Information
Telephone number: (866) 217-8809
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing address: 4020 S Industrial Drive, Suite 140, Austin, Texas 78744