Do you experience one or more of the following:
- Need to have substances regularly to feel happy
- Increased amount of substance needed to get the same effect
- No longer engage with friends and family
- Not meeting the responsibilities in your life
- Withdrawal symptoms when attempting to stop
- Need to have a substance (alcohol/drug) regularly to function
None of the above symptoms are normal in a healthy adult or child and are typically a sign of chemical imbalances. Discovering, identifying and addressing these imbalances can help alleviate these bothersome symptoms.
Are you ready to determine if neurotransmitter imbalances may be playing a role with your cravings?
Shop Related Test Kits