Sleep & Mood Disturbances
Sleep is essential. If you experience any of the following on a regular basis, you may have a chemically imbalanced brain.
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Difficulty staying asleep
- Waking earlier than intended for the day
- Feeling un-rested following sleep
- Feelings of sadness
- Uncontrollable tearfulness
- Feelings of worthlessness
- Loss of interest or pleasure in things you love
- Lack of energy
- Trouble concentrating
- Suicidal ideations
None of the above symptoms are normal in a healthy adult or child and are typically a sign of chemical or hormonal imbalances. Discovering, identifying and addressing these imbalances can help alleviate these bothersome symptoms associated with sleep and mood irregularitites.
Are you ready to determine if neurotransmitter imbalances are affecting your sleep and mood?
Shop Related Test Kits