Anxiety & Anger
Do you experience one or more of the following:
- Reacting quickly and aggressively
- Difficulty calming angry feelings
- Easily frustrated with others
- Blame others for your problems
- Nervous/tense feelings
- Panic or dread
- Increased sweating, trembling or muscle tension
- Racing or unwanted thoughts
None of the above symptoms are normal in a healthy adult or child and are typically a sign of chemical imbalances. Discovering, identifying and addressing these imbalances can help alleviate these bothersome symptoms.
Are you ready to determine if chemical or hormonal imbalances may be playing a role with your anxiety or anger issues?
Shop Related Test Kits