Vitamins for Cravings & Weight Issues
Weight loss medications such as Orlistat, Belviq, Contrave, Phentermine and Saxenda are commonly prescribed to aid in promoting weight loss due to their ability to curb the appetite. Unfortunately, some of these medications are often accompanied by a new list of symptoms and frustrating or concerning side-effects.
Did you know that there are supplements that can address chemical and hormonal imbalances associated with weight issues?
- FloraReplete is a specially blended probiotic formula containing seven strains of beneficial flora that are able to withstand the harsh environment of digestion, allowing them to restore balance in the small intestine. This high-potency probiotic is shelf stable.
- 5-HTP (or 5-hydroxy tryptophan) is an amino acid intermediate that helps the body create the neurotransmitter serotonin, an important chemical messenger for sleep, mood balance and healthy appetite.
- Digestzymes is a full spectrum digestive enzyme blend containing specific enzymes such as betaine HCl, Ox Bile Extract, and Pancreatin targeting protein breakdown and fat absorption for maximum nutrient absorption.
- NTB2 is an amino acid complex which combines the precursor amino acids for serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine for healthy cognitive function. It is typically used during the maintenance phase of our customized brain balance programs, once neurotransmitter levels have normalized. NTB2 is also utilized to maintain healthy appetite and metabolism.
- Omega 820 (Fish Oil) will help with appetite or carbohydrate cravings as it also enhances insulin sensitivity.
Where to get
The vitamins and nutrients commonly used to address weight issues and carbohydrate cravings can be purchased at any large retailer. Be on the lookout for professional-grade vitamins and supplements - most of those sold at brick-and-mortar retailers are food-grade. Wellnicity has sourced a variety of supplements, used effectively for years by our clinical team. These supplements can be compiled into daily-dose pill packs for convenience. (All of the vitamins and supplements sold here at Wellnicity are professional-grade).
If you want to really address your symptoms and find out which vitamins and supplements will actually make you feel better, you first need to know what is going on in your body. We offer a number of clinical at-home test kits to help you measure and discover what is out of balance so you can accurately address your problems.
Test kits for measuring these imbalances