Vitamins for Fatigue
Many individuals experience fatigue daily. Some people use stimulants such as caffeine and energy drinks/pills, to help them offset their tiredness. Unfortunately, the use of these substances is often detrimental to the adrenals in the long-term and can cause frustrating or concerning side-effects.
Did you know that there are supplements that can support your address many of the underlying causes of fatigue?
- Adrenal + C contains a blend of vitamin c and citrus bioflavonoids shown to nourish the adrenal glands which produce a variety of hormones important for energy including cortisol.
- Active B Complex contains a blend of highly bioavailable B vitamins to nourish the adrenal glands and help to regulate stress hormones.
- Methyl + contains 5 methyltetrahydrofolate, the metabolized form of folic acid to help regulate stress hormones.
- NTB2 contains a blend of vitamins and amino acids needed to synthesize neurotransmitters that play an important role in energy production and utilization.
- Tyrosine and DLPA are amino acids needed to synthesize neurotransmitters that play an important role in energy production and utilization.
Where to get them
The vitamins and nutrients commonly used to address fatigue can be purchased at any large retailer. Be on the lookout for professional-grade vitamins and supplements - most of those sold at brick-and-mortar retailers are food-grade. Wellnicity has sourced a variety of supplements, used effectively for years by our clinical team. These supplements can be compiled into daily-dose pill packs for convenience. (All of the vitamins and supplements sold here at Wellnicity are professional-grade).
If you want to really address your symptoms and find out which vitamins and supplements will actually make you feel better, you first need to know what is going on in your body. We offer a number of clinical at-home test kits to help you measure and discover what is out of balance so you can accurately address your problems.
Test kits for measuring these imbalances